Recording short films with sound has recently become extremely popular. A new offering from Instagram, it can be none other than Instagram Reels. Are you wondering if this feature can be useful for managing your profile?
What are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels is a new feature of Instagram, which was presented in other countries a little earlier, and relatively recently appeared in Ukraine. It is designed to share short (60-second) video content in a specially created tab. This tool allows you to add background sound and change videos in the program without leaving the program. Does this remind you of TikTok? And that’s right. Instagram Reels is designed to be similar to this app.
Why use Instagram Reels?
If you wonder is you should give Instagram Reels a chance, we’re quick to provide some tips to help you see the benefits of this new feature.
- First, it’s a great way to promote your profile because the videos appear in the Overview tab, so people who don’t follow your profile can also access them.
- It is a tool that allows you to convey content in a more interesting way than a photo or a story.
- It’s no secret that Instagram’s algorithm hates the news it can promote in this way.
- Videos can be saved in a specially created tab, so you can easily return to them.
- Video content has recently become very popular and is an important form of communication, so it is worth paying attention to it. Perhaps this is how you will be able to reach a new audience.
How to use Instagram Reels – step by step?
Videos are new to most users, so we’ve prepared a step-by-step guide to using this new feature. So, to record Instagram Reels:
- On the home page, swipe right as if you were recording a story.
- Swipe the functions on the bottom panel and select “Reels”.
- Record a movie in the same way you record a story, that is, by holding down the middle button, or download a finished video from the gallery, which can be accessed by pressing the icon in the lower-left corner.
- Add appropriate description/hashtags.
It’s a good idea to get interested in Instagram Reels as soon as possible while the feature is still being used by a few people. This will make it more likely that your videos will appear in the Overview tab. In this way, you can increase the chances that your profile will be seen by Instagram users who are not already following you.