Skip to content
- Break your task into tasks that can be done in short periods of time.
- Everyone must be aware of progress.
- Do one meeting per day for no more than 15 minutes.
- There should be nothing secret
- Everyone should develop every day – to become better.
- Complacency – the enemy of success
- Make a list of tasks – at the top there should be tasks with the highest value
- A leader must know what needs to be done and why. How the team will achieve this and who is the team’s work
- Respect – in a team, everyone works together to achieve a result